December 26, 2006
I should say..This Christmas is very lonely and dull for me..There is no holiday mood for me..Basically, I was working on both Christmas Eve and Christmas day itself..and I am working
ALONE in my department on Christmas Day!!! Lonely..Lonely Christmas..
Although I get to receive some goodies and get to eat log cakes..I still feel is very lonely..Maybe becus I never get to go Orchard area to see Christmas lightings and decorations..
Anyway..I also need to thank some people for their treat of the logcake..
The first logcake I eat this Christmas is from Jialing's friends..They have the Haagen-Dazs Logcake which cost $80..Is macadamia flavoured..quite nice and special..very grateful to Jialing..becus of her..I get to taste it..
The second logcake I get to eat is at NTUC..Sandy bought the logcake becus of Xian Hui..erm..this logcake used butter cream instead of fresh cream..so not very nice (Alamak..Basically is not tasty..Dun buy there)..but still thanks for the cake..
Hope that I will have a better holiday next time..
Labels: Christmas
~2:30 AM
* * *
About me:
Name: Valen
Nickname: Girlfriend (haha)
Gender: Female
Age: 21+
Staying: Yew Tee, Spore
Love:
Idols: Jay Chou, Angela, etc
Cartoon: Doraemon
Exercises: Badminton, cycling
Hate / Dislike:
1. School and exams
2. Feeling lost and abandoned
3. Never get to earn money
Wish List:
1. Become slimer
2. Pimple free face
3. Earn lots of money
4. Stay Happy
5. Happiness to stay @ my side.
6. Taiwan Trip