November 18, 2007
It's been some time I come here to blog...
Recently feel so tired..and also nothing much to write about..
Um..Jennifer..Exams coming..so I wish you all the best!!
You can do it! Meanwhile, dun get too tired and stress..and dun forget to meet me after your exam..
Dun Straight away fly back la..we go out together la..
I heard from Jeremy that Rachet is trying to organise an outing..but not sure confirm or not..No matter wad..this year we must meet at least once hor..if not my birthday I go camp at your KL house..haha..(Joking La!)
Haha..Jialing..saw your blog..ok la..Dun be upset or unhappy about how many males or females friends..
I also dun have many male friends..but still glad that there are still some guy friends around to listen and care for me...and I also have you and many other girlfriends around...So I feel fortunate and happy..LOL~
Ok..recently I went to Sentosa with Chua for an evening event organised by IWC. Of course lo, is going there for job..
Hm..the cheapest watch IWC selling is $5000+++, and most of their watches are selling at 5 digits. One of which I saw, is very pretty and it cost $54000++..So Expensive! Wao~
~1:14 PM
* * *
About me:
Name: Valen
Nickname: Girlfriend (haha)
Gender: Female
Age: 21+
Staying: Yew Tee, Spore
Love:
Idols: Jay Chou, Angela, etc
Cartoon: Doraemon
Exercises: Badminton, cycling
Hate / Dislike:
1. School and exams
2. Feeling lost and abandoned
3. Never get to earn money
Wish List:
1. Become slimer
2. Pimple free face
3. Earn lots of money
4. Stay Happy
5. Happiness to stay @ my side.
6. Taiwan Trip