June 6, 2008
1. How long will you wait for someone you love?
As long as I can afford to.2. What do you want to do now?
Enjoy life and be happy.
3. What will you be doing at 6pm?
Rotting at home with unimportant stuffs.4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?
Generally no, unless that person pissed me off.5. Where do you wish to die?
Somewhere beautiful with a person I love to walk through my last journey.6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Neither Yes nor No.7. What impossible things you wish to do?
Encounter xiao ren and attitude people!
8. Your most sensitive part?
Inner Feeling..(I’m fragile)9. Are you happy with your life now?
Quite happy, but I hope future will be even better.10. What if your crush asked you out?
Go out of course!11. Describe your other half.
Skinny and friendly outgoing guy, who is willing to care for me and is romantic and mushy at times.
Love to eat nice foods and wish to be a great teacher in the future.
Have plans for future which make me feel safe! Hehe.
12. What feelings do you hate the most?
Upset and feeling helpless! Cus I dun have places for me to cry.13. Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Yes, cus I dun have many friends!14. What are you looking forward to in the coming weeks?
Meeting with friends and my prince!15. Do you forgive?
Depend on my mood and the seriousness of the mistake.16. Who do you hope to always be there for you?
The person who came into my mind when I need help.17. Do you find life meaningless?
Sometimes! People are always busy earning money for the sake of food and shelter. This feeling is more so when one person always encounter frustrating events beyond one’s control.18. Which period of time you like to go back to?
I would like to go back to the kid’s time. Around the age of 5 to 7.19. What's the grossest thing you've done?
haha..I dunno..dun wish to remember!20. What's your greatest wish?
Life is smooth-sailing and not with many upsetting events.21. The sweetest thing you ever did for someone.
Using my heart and thoughts to make the person as happy as possible.22. Your favourite animal at the zoo:
Basically, I dun like animals. I am scared of them.
Instructions: Remove one question from above and replace it w your own.Tag 8 people, list 'em down at the end of the post. Notify 'em in their chatbox that they've been tagged.
8 people:
Jialing
Jimei
(OMG, I dunno who to tag)
~1:27 PM
* * *
About me:
Name: Valen
Nickname: Girlfriend (haha)
Gender: Female
Age: 21+
Staying: Yew Tee, Spore
Love:
Idols: Jay Chou, Angela, etc
Cartoon: Doraemon
Exercises: Badminton, cycling
Hate / Dislike:
1. School and exams
2. Feeling lost and abandoned
3. Never get to earn money
Wish List:
1. Become slimer
2. Pimple free face
3. Earn lots of money
4. Stay Happy
5. Happiness to stay @ my side.
6. Taiwan Trip