December 29, 2006
My dear
Janice,
Jiahui,
Davis and
CG...
I want to tell you all that I really enjoy the day..I dunno wat words to describe my feelings except to keep Thanking you guys..Thanks for the arrangements at the Cineleisure..Thanks for the cake and the present..I really love them..
Janice..I really love the the bag and who choose the cake? Chocolate cake is my favourite..Is it you or Jiahui? I could say you 2 are really my sisters..know what I likes..Hehe.. ^_^
CG..is like the photographer for the day..keep snapping foto for all of us..and you really snap many photos of Davis and me together..abit too many liao leh..Haha..but still..Thanks ah..
Jiahui..Remember to send me the fotos..I am still waiting..Nah..Don't worry..take your time..
Davis..Thanks for the popcorn treat..maybe next time if we go watch movie..we choose other combo..cus you and I dun eat so much popcorn..Haha..oh..also sorry that I dun have big umbrella..unable to shelter you fully..Paiseh..
We have watch
'Curse of the golden flower'..shall we watch some other movies again? Maybe Jiahui can decide
[But no horror movies or gruesome movies..cus I watch le I wun get to sleep liao..]..then we all see which day all of us are ok..Janice must come wor..
This year Birthday..Really thanks you guys for making it a wonderful and happy day..Thanks for the birthday card too..You guys have really make me smile and laugh a lot..Without you guys..I cannot imagine how quiet and lonely my schooldays will be..Is very great to get to know you guys..
About the
"Birthday Kiss"..LOL..I dun need Davis to give me la..But I shall give you all a kiss here to express my sincerity and thanks..haha..
Muak~
Labels: Birthday
~11:47 PM
* * *
About me:
Name: Valen
Nickname: Girlfriend (haha)
Gender: Female
Age: 21+
Staying: Yew Tee, Spore
Love:
Idols: Jay Chou, Angela, etc
Cartoon: Doraemon
Exercises: Badminton, cycling
Hate / Dislike:
1. School and exams
2. Feeling lost and abandoned
3. Never get to earn money
Wish List:
1. Become slimer
2. Pimple free face
3. Earn lots of money
4. Stay Happy
5. Happiness to stay @ my side.
6. Taiwan Trip