June 15, 2008
I was lazy to blog, but after reading Jialing's blog, so I decided to write a little..haha..
Like what Jialing mentioned, we went shopping at Orchard area and we didn't manage to buy a single thing. This is 1st time going shopping and there was no "harvest". But at the end of the day, Jialing still got her Ettusais products home. Maybe for me, I could only say my "harvest" is one shiny finger nail and the durian cakes and puffs which made me skip my dinner.
The Durian desserts at Goodwood Park Hotel was nice! But my mind sub-consciously tell me is very fattening and I was quite full to eat more. Maybe when hungry then go and eat will enjoy even better.
Yup, and at night, Jialing and I went to Woodland Avenue 1 to find my prince and his friend. My purpose is to see my beloved prince and also can let Jialing see my Prince Charming..haha..
Though it was a little disappointing earlier in the day, but at the end of the day, I was happy as I manage to keep in touch with my friends..hehe..
So now, waiting for Jennifer to come back Singapore again and maybe waiting for Jane to chio shopping..haha..(maybe she too busy dating dun wan to meet also..haha)!
~9:17 PM
* * *
About me:
Name: Valen
Nickname: Girlfriend (haha)
Gender: Female
Age: 21+
Staying: Yew Tee, Spore
Love:
Idols: Jay Chou, Angela, etc
Cartoon: Doraemon
Exercises: Badminton, cycling
Hate / Dislike:
1. School and exams
2. Feeling lost and abandoned
3. Never get to earn money
Wish List:
1. Become slimer
2. Pimple free face
3. Earn lots of money
4. Stay Happy
5. Happiness to stay @ my side.
6. Taiwan Trip