December 30, 2006
The other birthday presents I received were from
Jialing and
WingKa..
Jialing bought me a pair of jeans and also a treat to seafood dinner at the 'Taste of Thailand' at Sembawang Shopping Centre..Erm..actually treat is from Jeff rite? Haha..Thanks for the nice foods..But Jialing also paid for my jeans which we pick at Vivocity..
Actually she wants to buy me
GUESS wallet as birthday present..but is ok la..I dun need wallet..so I never request for that..
Wingka bought me facial masks from The Face Shop..Wooo~I can do facial liao..haha..Make my face more pretty..Haha..
Jialing..when you free? I go your house..then we do facial together..or want to go Jennifer's house..we 3 do facial together..haha..then I also can nag at Jennifer..this Kawan ah..so bad leh..go back KL find bf then forget me..so sad..I want to nag at her..haha..Thanks Jialing and Wingka for the presents..Shall I give you all a kiss too? Dun say I bias..dun give you two..haha..Here you go..
Muak!Labels: Birthday
~11:13 PM
* * *
About me:
Name: Valen
Nickname: Girlfriend (haha)
Gender: Female
Age: 21+
Staying: Yew Tee, Spore
Love:
Idols: Jay Chou, Angela, etc
Cartoon: Doraemon
Exercises: Badminton, cycling
Hate / Dislike:
1. School and exams
2. Feeling lost and abandoned
3. Never get to earn money
Wish List:
1. Become slimer
2. Pimple free face
3. Earn lots of money
4. Stay Happy
5. Happiness to stay @ my side.
6. Taiwan Trip