June 21, 2008
In the past, I will only watch other people skating in the ice ring..and never thought that one day I will skate.. For the 1st time today..I stepped into the ice ring and enjoy the fun of ice skating..
My prince was considerate and caring, and also expert in ice skating..haha..lucky he was around, if not I think dunno how many times I'll fall today..
As a beginner, there is nothing I know of..even standing properly was a problem..and the shoes..OMG..have to wear very tight..and so sweet of my prince to bring me a pair of thick sock and also to help me tie my shoeslace..wearing that shoes is actually kind of like a torture..but bo bian..have to be that tight in order to skate..
I fall down about 3 times today..and my jeans was wet..haha..and lucky most of the time my prince was holding me..if not..really cannot imagine how pain the fall will be..didn't really master the skill of ice skating..but at least can walk and glide a little on the ice..Haha..
~10:09 PM
* * *
About me:
Name: Valen
Nickname: Girlfriend (haha)
Gender: Female
Age: 21+
Staying: Yew Tee, Spore
Love:
Idols: Jay Chou, Angela, etc
Cartoon: Doraemon
Exercises: Badminton, cycling
Hate / Dislike:
1. School and exams
2. Feeling lost and abandoned
3. Never get to earn money
Wish List:
1. Become slimer
2. Pimple free face
3. Earn lots of money
4. Stay Happy
5. Happiness to stay @ my side.
6. Taiwan Trip