December 31, 2006
Time seems to pass rather slowly for 2006..Finally it come to the end of the year..
Many things happened throughout this year..There are sad and unhappy events..fortunately..There are also some happy and joyful occasions especially where I get to know some
Great Buddies and friends!!
Since the beginning of 2006..Things never have been very nice..I joined NTUC which I think is not a right decision
[Though without NTUC, I will not be what I am today and get to know some of you guys..] ..More so that it affected my relationship..and some of my friendships where we are not as close as it used to be..
Bye Bye my Love life..Bye bye my "friends"...Basically for the 1st half year..It was the darkest moment of my life..I lost hope on everything..I work almost everyday for 3 to 4 months..do admin work..go NTUC work..teach tuition..This is my life for this period..I just wish time can pass quickly..make myself tired..
Things never turn much better next..I was waiting for University letter..but end up in greater disappointment..I placed my hope on SIM then..and luckily I got in..That moment of time..I wish to continue working on the admin job though the environment is not excellent too..But they rejected me.. Nvm..I get more free time...
Then my driving too..Alamak..I still haven pass..WHY I so suay!!?? My money all wasted sia~
I think the happiest period is these last 2 to 3 months..I get to smile more and laugh more..especially at SIM..Thanks to
Janice..Becus of you..I can get to know Jiahui, Davis and CG..and
Jialing..Thanks for recommending me the job..$12.50 per hour..haha..is about 3 times my normal pay..
I shall try to forget all my sad and unhappy memories..and retain all the wonderful experiences and occasions..
BYE BYE 2006..Labels: End of Year
~10:00 PM
* * *
About me:
Name: Valen
Nickname: Girlfriend (haha)
Gender: Female
Age: 21+
Staying: Yew Tee, Spore
Love:
Idols: Jay Chou, Angela, etc
Cartoon: Doraemon
Exercises: Badminton, cycling
Hate / Dislike:
1. School and exams
2. Feeling lost and abandoned
3. Never get to earn money
Wish List:
1. Become slimer
2. Pimple free face
3. Earn lots of money
4. Stay Happy
5. Happiness to stay @ my side.
6. Taiwan Trip