April 15, 2007
Hurray!! Finally pass my driving practical exam and get the
class 3 license..Be it an auto or manual car..I can now drive on the road without the 'P' plate.
Firstly..very thankful to my driving instructor, for all his guidance. He is a very good instructor. Sometimes nearly spoil his car and scare him out of his wit..cus I very careless and blur sometimes..haha..
April 9, 10.30am is my practical test..This time I should say I am very lucky..
unlike the last time..My tester is very impatient..he keeps asking me to overtake in the circuit and shorten my test route and being the last to leave the circuit I am the first to come back..haha..
Meanwhile waiting for the license to come..Kelvin gave me his car to drive home that day after work..so happy..my greatest satisfaction was to drive at
110km/h on the PIE that nite..but still.. as a new driver..I still need to be very careful and be aware of the road conditions..Moreover, the car is not mine..I dun have the money to compensate if car is spoilt...
Wonder when will I have my very own car to drive..I wish this can be fulfilled in times to come..
~4:36 PM
* * *
About me:
Name: Valen
Nickname: Girlfriend (haha)
Gender: Female
Age: 21+
Staying: Yew Tee, Spore
Love:
Idols: Jay Chou, Angela, etc
Cartoon: Doraemon
Exercises: Badminton, cycling
Hate / Dislike:
1. School and exams
2. Feeling lost and abandoned
3. Never get to earn money
Wish List:
1. Become slimer
2. Pimple free face
3. Earn lots of money
4. Stay Happy
5. Happiness to stay @ my side.
6. Taiwan Trip