February 5, 2007
February 03..Went to Escape Theme Park with a few of my Secondary school classmates... Got free tickets to go in and play..I like the 'Go-Kart' only and that what most pple like also..I go for 2 attempts..The first attempt..I am not very used to it..haha..and I was swinging between lanes and flying down the slope..and I was the last one to complete the 3 rounds..
2nd attempt..there was no outsiders..is completely a challenge among the 6 of us..and I am the
ONLY female in it..so of course..I am the last one again..haha..
We also play the '
Rainbow'.. I
will not play this again for sure..Cus..I had a hard time at the top..especially when the thing start to swing down..I want to shout..but also can't shout!! Then my tears will start to flow out automatically..But the guys took it quite okay..still can chit chat on the top..But I CAN'T!! I was also swinging left and right when the thing came down..hm..cannot imagine if I am sitting alone..I think I will really cry then..
We also played the aeroplane..this one can enjoys the wind la..but very tired..cus it took a long time to stop..The rest of the game did not get to play..becus either is too scary or too 'kiddy' and never bring clothing to change..
We played for a short while only..so before 5pm..we came out..and I also need to go NTUC to work..Lucky Ye Wei drives..if not I wun be able to go to work..
but actually if he dun drives..I also wun get to go..haha..
On the way back..I dunno wat really happen as I had closed my eyes..but I know we nearly crash onto somebody's car..That driver..dunno how he drives the car..I am pissed off..he is driving at a very slow speed on the expressway and is occupying the most outer right lane..For goodness sake..
BE CONSIDERATE!!! Use the left lane if driving at a slow speed..somemore is on the expressway..
I am a learner..But I also can drive faster than him lo
(Can ask my instructor..) What a shame leh..somemore is a guy driving..then still got a lady beside him.. Got big car but dunno how to drive..so Shameful!!
Lucky we are not hurt..and I managed to reach safely..Thanks Ye Wei..You are my best friends..always drive me around..haha..Thanks a million..
~12:37 AM
* * *
About me:
Name: Valen
Nickname: Girlfriend (haha)
Gender: Female
Age: 21+
Staying: Yew Tee, Spore
Love:
Idols: Jay Chou, Angela, etc
Cartoon: Doraemon
Exercises: Badminton, cycling
Hate / Dislike:
1. School and exams
2. Feeling lost and abandoned
3. Never get to earn money
Wish List:
1. Become slimer
2. Pimple free face
3. Earn lots of money
4. Stay Happy
5. Happiness to stay @ my side.
6. Taiwan Trip