February 24, 2007
Yeah..Is finally Chinese New Year..
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone..Hope everyone will have a great and prosperous year ahead..
Of course..I will always celebrate my CNY in Malaysia..at Segamat
(A place in Johor)..My relatives was all there..so went back to celebrate with them..The sad thing is when I reached there..was already going to be 11pm..Going to be the 2nd day of the new year already..
Along the way..I already saw others putting up fireworks..Yes of course..It was nice and bright..so good..I also joined my 2 small cousins play some fire crackers..And of course..most of the time..we will gather together to gamble..And we can gamble until very late..
I did not get to sleep much when I am back there..Past few days only get to sleep around 5 hours..and get to makan a lot of biskuits..minum soft drinks..haha..Turn fat soon..wahaha..somemore go out early in the morning to eat Roti Telur..But I like the days when I am in Malaysia..No restrictions..can go out anywhere and don't care about my parent's nagging..Ha~
Red packets..Collected from all my relatives already..now left friend's ang pow..haha..Anyway..the amount of ang pow is not that important..is the thoughts that count..Happy Chinese New Year my friends..Keep in touch and Take care..
Labels: CNY
~1:01 AM
* * *
About me:
Name: Valen
Nickname: Girlfriend (haha)
Gender: Female
Age: 21+
Staying: Yew Tee, Spore
Love:
Idols: Jay Chou, Angela, etc
Cartoon: Doraemon
Exercises: Badminton, cycling
Hate / Dislike:
1. School and exams
2. Feeling lost and abandoned
3. Never get to earn money
Wish List:
1. Become slimer
2. Pimple free face
3. Earn lots of money
4. Stay Happy
5. Happiness to stay @ my side.
6. Taiwan Trip