May 31, 2007
Such a long time never write blog..I am a lousy blogger..Nv blog for such a long time....Finally can spend some time to jot down what I have been doing..
Main thing in May is of course my UOL examinations..I think I can die in the exam..there are lots of questions that I dunno how to do..Really want to cry for my POA paper..this year is so tough..but since it is over..I also wun bother about it..Just hope that I can pass..
Spiderman 3..I watched this in the Cinema for free..Cus my Uncle have complimentary tickets given by his company..So my Uncle, cousins and I all 5 of us together watch Spiderman 3 at JP..
Wonder still have any more free tickets for other movies? Hehe..
Meanwhile preparing for exam..I applied for long leave..
Surprisingly..Sandy did not even make a noise..haha..anyway..I also dun care..I just rot at home or go out to enjoy though exam is coming..
21st May..NTUC CLA dinner..held at the CSC clubhouse..the one at Bukit Batok near the MRT station..Scenery was rather nice..had a plesant dinner there..played some games and received a prize for the lucky draw..Prize is a 1.8L of rice cooker..not very great but is better than nothing..When I received the rice cooker..they said I can go home and cook dinner liao..
PLEASE!! I am
NOT married..No need to cook for others to eat..
24th May..was the last day of my paper..Finally make it to the end..time to enjoy the 3 months holiday..but is also the last day of my leave..ARGH!! Have to go back to work again..The thought of it make my heart sunk..Moreover..I have to go out to maintain the stocks..So Loooong, nv do..My muscles start to pain not long after..Haiz..That not all, I really feel so piss off by certain people in there..
These people really !@#$%^&*()Lucky I still have another good lobang..where I can earn more money and happily working and enjoying at the same time..these 3 days I went to help Chua for products shoot..and is DIAMONDS!! These are sold in
'Royal Insignia' at the Hyatt Hotel there.. Wao..I was so delight and I try on one of the
Diamond ring..
It felt heavy and this Diamond ring really cost a bomb..Is around S$50,000++ I supposed..Cus I nv check out the actual price..But I know that one of the diamond necklace cost S$380,000..
How many in this world are rich enough to buy this diamond necklace and rings? This shall be the most expensive ring I ever wore in my life and I was contented to have the opportunity to wear even for just 5 seconds..
to be continued..
~12:14 AM
* * *
About me:
Name: Valen
Nickname: Girlfriend (haha)
Gender: Female
Age: 21+
Staying: Yew Tee, Spore
Love:
Idols: Jay Chou, Angela, etc
Cartoon: Doraemon
Exercises: Badminton, cycling
Hate / Dislike:
1. School and exams
2. Feeling lost and abandoned
3. Never get to earn money
Wish List:
1. Become slimer
2. Pimple free face
3. Earn lots of money
4. Stay Happy
5. Happiness to stay @ my side.
6. Taiwan Trip