July 13, 2008
Hm..Lazy to UpDate..So Finally back here to Update..
Recently went to several places to walk walk..like West Coast Park, Fort Canning Park, Suntec, etc..Singapore too small..also dunno can go where le..
Yesterday just went Sentosa Siloso Beach..went with my charming prince and his friends to enjoy..wanted to play volleyball but there was no court..so we only can play in the open space..
Then also get into the sea for a while cus the sun was too bright and hot..kanna a little sunburn on the face..
I also bring my saga seeds along to decorate the sandy white beach..wahaha..
2 weeks ago..I also joined my prince charming and his friends to Suntec and Singapore Flyer..then to Newton for Dinner..
Quite surprising that day..We managed to board the free shutter bus from Toa Payoh to Suntec when we just reached the bus stop..and also..when we just reached the Singapore Flyer..a nice-looking magician call upon us and entertain us with nice magician show..haha..
Oh Ya..then I also went to a Karaoke Session..sing until quite tired..use the RP card to claim that I am a student..wahaha..then K-box gave us the ez-link sticker..which is promoting the "10 promises to my dog" movie..hehe..
Erm..then the rest of the days..will be going out to nearby to walk walk or rotting at home to recharge energy..haha..not working now..so I think gonna broke soon..but lazy to find work..haha..will see how again..haha..
~3:46 PM
* * *
About me:
Name: Valen
Nickname: Girlfriend (haha)
Gender: Female
Age: 21+
Staying: Yew Tee, Spore
Love:
Idols: Jay Chou, Angela, etc
Cartoon: Doraemon
Exercises: Badminton, cycling
Hate / Dislike:
1. School and exams
2. Feeling lost and abandoned
3. Never get to earn money
Wish List:
1. Become slimer
2. Pimple free face
3. Earn lots of money
4. Stay Happy
5. Happiness to stay @ my side.
6. Taiwan Trip