June 2, 2007
Today (1st June) went to a few places..Firstly..Meet Jialing to go Jurong Point..
Y need to go there? This is because..We went to collect photos from My Boss..Happy to see that Jialing was very satisfied with the photos.."Visit her blog and she will be very happy to show you the photo..haha.."
"Jialing, are you spoilt for choice? So many photos to choose from..Now got IT fair..Maybe you can pick a photo to make poster there.."I shall wait for my turn..My boss have promised me that he will make me an album for my birthday present this year..Hehe..But I also have to make my face prettier..if not he will nag and nag at me..
I also understand the pain to do photoshop..I will try my best to turn my skin better..
After which, My boss and I went to IT fair together..Cus Boss is thinking of buying a laptop..I think this IT fair is the most crowded I ever went..Cannot believed that friday afternoon also got so many people..On the way, met two people from my secondary school..but didn't say hi..After researching the relevant information..We next proceed to our next location..
Hyatt Hotel..to send the jewellery photos to Royal Insignia..Also very glad to see that client is contented with the photos..At least our efforts have not gone in vain..
Next is Far East Plaza..Actually no need to go there..Because that day when I went shopping..one of the shop
charge me twice for one item..So have to go back to claim back the money..Boss was with me at that time..due to some miscommunication..Boss speak up for me..and was rather fierce..I was quite stunt too..not to mention the shop assistants..But anyway..the most important thing is to take back the money..
So my day outside ends here, and thinking of it..I have to go work soon..which make me feel down..I think to me..What I need now is not about the money..I need a better environment..I will break away from there soon..I will!!
~12:12 AM
* * *
About me:
Name: Valen
Nickname: Girlfriend (haha)
Gender: Female
Age: 21+
Staying: Yew Tee, Spore
Love:
Idols: Jay Chou, Angela, etc
Cartoon: Doraemon
Exercises: Badminton, cycling
Hate / Dislike:
1. School and exams
2. Feeling lost and abandoned
3. Never get to earn money
Wish List:
1. Become slimer
2. Pimple free face
3. Earn lots of money
4. Stay Happy
5. Happiness to stay @ my side.
6. Taiwan Trip