June 13, 2007
My wishes had finally come true!
After my exam, it's time to enjoy life..and I really pamper myself..Haha..I took leave and went to KL for 2 days 1 night trip with my special friend..It was so memorable and fun for me..
[Actually was supposed to go Genting with Wingka..but end up the whole trip cancelled..I am so sorry and cause you so much inconveniences..]We set off to KL on 06th June, Wed. We had booked a room and the coach thru an agency and was told to board the coach at Golden Mile Complex at 8am..I wake up early and bring along just an extra set of clothing and necessities to KL.
Now is peak period, so the bus was full..But we are still rather fortunate..We get to take a 18 seats luxury coach, with entertainment system installed..Even lucky for us is that we are seating at the last row of the coach..which have even more space compared to the seats in front.. So I watch, play and sleep comfortably throughout the long journey..
In the middle of the journey, we drop by at Yong Peng for lunch..This place is specially for travelers to rest and eat..so the food is not cheap at all..Here..the first thing is..my friend shown me the
gigantic big black fish..was rather scary at the first sight..but actually it is rather mild..and my friend “sayang” the fish..cannot believe got such a big fish in a pond..
Finally, at 2.45pm..we reach the hotel lobby
(Federal Hotel @ Bukit Bintang)..and check in shortly after..Initially, we were given a room on the 8th floor..Once I step out of the lift..I was feeling cold~ and entering the room..my friend went to boil water and I started to open the drawers in the room..and
a Bible was found inside in one of the drawers..
Erm..is this normal though the bible is not open? After discussing with my friend..we approach the reception to ask for a change in room..
not because of the bible..is actually about the bed..
So we shift to another room at 6th floor..I dun feel so cold after I step out of the lift and this room dun have the bible..
hm..would you think the same like me? Or am I too superstitious? Anyway..most important is safety..
We went to have our late lunch somewhere near our hotel..so I tried Drunken Chicken Noodle while my friend tried Drunken Prawn Noodle..Lucky was very sober after eating the noodle as the “alcoholic level” was quite high..
We went to
Sungei Wang later on to do some window shopping first..to find out wat they selling and how much is the price..usually the prices there are negotiate able and there are a lot of branded stuffs..like
LV, Coach, Guess, Cartier, Rolex, Chanel, etc..
Whatever brand you can think of..they all have it..
So I treat myself a good watch when I went to
Petaling Street Pasar Malam..Spoilt for choices there and finally I decided to buy this
Bvlgari watch..hehe..
Branded again..I really love my watch..Of course I also bought branded stuffs for my family..Since is vacation..I shall just eat whatever I like and buy whatever I like..but of course dun have too much money to spare me for shopping spree after buying my watch..
Went to
Times Square the next day..Times Square have the indoor roller coaster..I went to watch only cus I dun dare to sit..
I think I will faint or vomit if I take the roller coaster..Just pay a RM 25 and you can play whatever inside the amusement park..I think it is very cheap..because I dun dare to play if not I will play like crazy..
Vacation end when we had a quick lunch and board the bus home to Singapore..the bus for return trip was not as wonderful as the one before..is a 26 seats coach and there is no entertainment system..so we played our own PSP games..
I also just renew my passport..so this vacation to KL is my first stamp in my brand new passport..
I fulfilled my dream to go oversea with my friend and have a enjoyable time rewarding myself with good foods and stuffs..
Wonder when again my next vacation will be...Labels: Vacation - KL
~12:28 AM
* * *
About me:
Name: Valen
Nickname: Girlfriend (haha)
Gender: Female
Age: 21+
Staying: Yew Tee, Spore
Love:
Idols: Jay Chou, Angela, etc
Cartoon: Doraemon
Exercises: Badminton, cycling
Hate / Dislike:
1. School and exams
2. Feeling lost and abandoned
3. Never get to earn money
Wish List:
1. Become slimer
2. Pimple free face
3. Earn lots of money
4. Stay Happy
5. Happiness to stay @ my side.
6. Taiwan Trip