My dear friends..
haha ~ Sorry that I never update for a very long time..
I think I shall declare that this blog will be updated monthly..I hope I will remember to update..LOL
Eh..For the month of July..There are some happy things ...
1. Saying Bye Bye to NTUC
2. Going shopping with Cheng Hui and Jialing
3. Singing karaoke
Yes! I finally quit NTUC..
Lots of people say I should leave because of the low pay..and since I am not very happy to work there..Yeah and finally..I am free from NTUC..
But I miss Auntie and 'Grandma'..They have been treating me very nice..
Of course the most enjoyable thing is to go outing with Jialing and Cheng Hui..We go for a shopping spree..But I never buy much la..Just bought 2 pcs of T-shirts..
Cheng Hui is shopping queen..haha..she bought 2 bags and a shirt..then refuse to buy anymore thing after that..We shop from Bugis to Orchard and from morning till night..Cheng Hui was the first to feel very tired and she look very shag..The most funny thing is that she left earlier to take a cab home but in the end..take mrt home with us..
This is because no taxi was available cus most taxi driver want "on call services".. Cheng Hui was very angry..and I told her a very funny joke which we all laugh until stomachache..very cold~
Actually was supposed to be 4 persons going for singing..BUT in the end become me and Jialing only..Cheng Hui proposed to go singing..yet is also the first person to draw out..another person is my boss lo..but last minute got meeting..in the end also cannot come..
So me and Jialing sing until 'song-song'..haha..
We went to lucky chinatown to sing..Ulu place..so we are the 1st customer..eh..The lunch I think is not nice and I barely touch the food..so a bit wasted..but anyway..most important is to sing not to eat...
Hm..all pictures shall be uploaded at a later time..cus is still with my boss there..
Meanwhile during the days which I am at home..I been designing a birthday card..

Not yet completed..
I am trying to design another one..cus friend's birthday is coming..
ok..shall update again..soon I hope..