August 18, 2007
15 August..Went to Singapore Poly..This is our first day for corporate shoot for SP. I am very glad that we are awarded for this job in Gebiz.
It was very very tiring..Because we have been packing and unpacking our equipments and shifting between locations..
AND SP is HUGE!!!
Can you imagine without transport and carrying kilos of equipments walking up and down the stairs? And of course, my hand was giving me problems at the end of day..
The most funny part in this shoot is that I become a 'Model' in 1 of the pictures. I was asked to stand in front of iKiosk
(like their students using the machine)...So I become a SP student for 5 min..haha~

Shooting in SP was rather smooth except there are some minor problems..
We received great assistant and cooperation with the CIS department..They do everything to ensure we get the excellent shot..
BUT..some things crop up in the later of the day..
The other department have no time management and think that photography is very easy..
The Fact is that...it is not easy at all..
Setting up lighting and testing it took us about 1 hour..
Anyway, we had encounters quite a lot of time for this kind of problems..usually the client will handle this problem without needing us to interfere..
I believe the next shoot will be arranged smoothly after this incident..which is tentatively at next month..
Labels: Work Trip
~12:37 PM
* * *
About me:
Name: Valen
Nickname: Girlfriend (haha)
Gender: Female
Age: 21+
Staying: Yew Tee, Spore
Love:
Idols: Jay Chou, Angela, etc
Cartoon: Doraemon
Exercises: Badminton, cycling
Hate / Dislike:
1. School and exams
2. Feeling lost and abandoned
3. Never get to earn money
Wish List:
1. Become slimer
2. Pimple free face
3. Earn lots of money
4. Stay Happy
5. Happiness to stay @ my side.
6. Taiwan Trip